Javery Pain Institute is using Zoom to conduct your telemedicine visit. Please see some helpful hints below to get you ready.
- You will receive an invite via email either the evening prior or the morning of your appointment. Please remember to check you junk/spam folders for the invite.
- If you have never used Zoom before, you may need to download the program to your device
- There is an app “Zoom Cloud Meetings” that can be downloaded to your phone/tablet or you can use the Zoom website from your computer.
- You will need to make sure that you have a microphone and camera on the device you are using.
- The email link will take you directly to the website or prompt you to install the app. Please take the time to install the app and set up your Zoom account prior to your appointment time.
- Approximately 5 minutes prior to your appointment time, click on the link in the email to join the meeting on your device.
- When the provider is ready for the visit, the visit will open and you will be able to see and hear the provider.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, the provider may be delayed for the appointment. Please stay on the site and wait until the provider joins the meeting. If you have connected to the meeting but have not been able to speak with your provider and it is 20 minutes or more past your appointment time, please contact the office.
- Please make sure that you have a list of medications and questions ready for your appointment.