The Javery Pain Institute is seeking an experienced full time AR\Collections Specialist. The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of all aspects of the medical billing office, with a greater focus on E&B verification, Collections and Customer Service.
- Eligibility and Benefit interpretation and verification
- Submission of medical records to insurance carriers as required
- Effective communication with insurance representatives
- Effective communication with patients and collections
- Adhere to organizational policy regarding regulatory compliance (i.e. safety, HIPAA, etc.)
- Perform other office duties as needed
- Previous experience in Pain Management or similar practice preferred, but will consider candidates with a strong medical office background
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance policies and guidelines
- Detail oriented with ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills, experience with Electronic Health Record systems
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced and team oriented environment with a minimum of 2 years, experience.
The position also requires excellent customer service skills, professionalism, organization, and attention to detail.
- Referral / Authorization: 2 years (Preferred)
- Medical Office: 2 years (Preferred)
Our practice takes aim at building teamwork and mutual respect within our organization. We are committed to our tradition of caring for our patients and improving the quality of life for those suffering from chronic pain. The position is fully benefited, offering: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, STD, LTD, Life and AD&D Insurance, 401(k), Pension and a YMCA Membership.
Regular office hours, Monday – Friday. Consistent schedule. Paid Holidays. No weekends.
Offering competitive wages, starting at $17.00-$19.00 per hour – depending on experience.